Saturday, July 24, 2010

Punched Posies Thank You


I have been really wanting to use this set from the Summer Mini and finally got the chance tonight. This set, Punched Posies, is a level 2 Hostess set. With a $300 Workshop you can get this set FREE! Most of the stamps in this set coordinate with Stampin' Up! punches. I am not a fan of cutting things out so I was definitely drawn to this set.

I was not very creative tonight and decided to use the NEW Color Coach for a color combo idea; I was really happy with the results. Hope you like it too and thanks for stopping by! Happy Stamping!

Supply List
Stamp Set - Punched Posies (mini hostess 118535) and Because I Care (IBC hostess 118384)
Paper - Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Ink - Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Ribbon - 1/8"Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon (119254)
Other items used - 1-3/4"Scallop Circle Punch (119854)

No comments:

Post a Comment