Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day


I never thought I would be stating this... I think gnomes are growing on me.  Don't worry I am not ready to fill my yard with the little creatures, however, I certainly enjoy this stamp set.  My son is a huge fan of the movie, Gnomeo and Juliet, and I plan to create gnome valentines for his classmates.  

These cards were created using lots of FREE Sale-A-Bration stuff as well as new products from the Occasions Mini.   




Be Mine Card Recipe: Gnome Sweet Gnome Stamp Set, Outlined Occasions Stamp Set, Whisper White CS, Soft Suede CS, Poppy Parade CS, Everyday Enchantment DSP,  Framelits Dies - Labels Collection, Everyday Enchantment Ribbon - Lucky Limeade, Jewelry Tags Punch, Poppy Parade Classic Ink, Pool Party Classic Ink, Lucky Limeade Classic Ink

Love You Just The Way You Are Card Recipe: Gnome Sweet Gnome Stamp Set, Outlined Sprinkled Stamp Set, Whisper White CS, Peach Parfait CS, Poppy Parade CS, Everyday Enchantment DSP, Framelits Dies - Labels Collection, 3/8" Pear Pizzazz Pleated Satin Ribbon - Lucky Limeade, Poppy Parade Classic Ink

1 comment:

  1. Still haven't cracked this one open Heather but you did a great job! Hope you are well xxxx

    ReplyDelete